Pennsylvania Farm Vitality Planning Grant
Apply today for a Pennsylvania Farm Vitality Planning Grant. You could receive up to $7,500 to use on business and marketing planning for your farm.
Apply now if you want to...
Enhance the long-term economic viability of your farm
Transition ownership and operation of your farm (including within your family)
Diversify your current operation to new or different forms of agricultural production
Expand your farm or seek financing for farm growth
What You Need to Know
- This grant is exclusively available to Pennsylvania farms.
- Marketing planning and strategy is included as an extension of business planning.
- The maximum grant amount is $7,500 and covers up to 75% of project costs. Most projects are for $10,000.
- The application process is quick and easy.
- This is the LAST year this grant will be available.
- Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis until exhausted.
- 100% of people who applied last year received funding!
What You'll Get When You Work With Taste Profit
We’ll start with high-level primary or secondary market research so you understand your ideal customer. We'll also conduct a high-level competitor review of three to five other businesses.
Marketing Strategy Session
We will meet to review the research, discuss your goals, and build the base of your marketing strategy. With your marketing strategy in place, we'll get to work on marketing planning.
We'll help you map out a calendar of promotions for all of your communication channels for one year. This could include your website, social media, email marketing, and/or blogging. Not sure which channels you should be using? We'll help with that, too.
Your detailed budget will break down every marketing project and campaign with timelines and costs. This will ensure that the overall strategy is feasible and there won't be any surprises.
Together we'll create a plan for an optimized website that will delight your customers with a beautiful, user-friendly experience. Our strategic recommendations will go into your final plan.
Marketing Action Plan
You'll receive a written action plan for the year ahead. This document will act as your guide, whether you are starting a new farming business or enhancing your existing farm.
Why Partner with Taste Profit to Plan Your Farm's Marketing Strategy
One on One Attention
We'll guide you through the process from market research to your complete action plan.
Understand your audience and how marketing will propel your business forward.
Access to Our Network
Benefit from our relationships with industry experts who can help take your farm even further.
6 Easy Steps to Get Started
- Complete the simple inquiry form below.
- We will follow up with you to give you guidelines so you can easily apply for the grant.
- Apply for the grant. It typically takes <1 hour.
- Once your application is approved*, forward your acceptance letter to Taste Profit.
- We’ll send you a customized proposal to provide marketing planning assistance for your grant project. The grant will reimburse your costs up to your awarded grant amount.
- Sign your proposal, and we’ll start working with you to plan the future of your farm business!
**While there is a high probability that your grant application will be approved, we cannot make any guarantees.